Tuesday, November 6, 2012

2 for Tuesday

I don't normal do a 2 for Tuesday but since I had a fun weekend I thought I would show you what I did.
Tatum's new headband, she was so excited. Got to love that smile.She still would like Grandma to make her a Hello Kitty Hat. So that is on my list to do. This little headband created a lot of work for me. I got 15 orders for headband. Excited because it will give extra Christmas money.  :)


Levi sporting his new Newsboy hat.  He wanted a football on it  that was a little tough but I  figured it out. The poor  little guy came down with the tummy flu but still manage to model his hat.



 

I best be getting my hook and get busy lots to do besides the headbands I have to make another little zebra hat, and 3 fancy lace scarves made with the RH Sashay.

Happy Crocheting 

2 comments:

  1. Love the headband .... and the little model too. What a cutie. Hope the little fellow gets better soon. He looks great in his newsboy hat. Is there a pattern for the headband ? xox

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you Dorothy, the headband I just chained 16 and did hdc until it measured right on her head. Then just got a flower off raverly. I used a G hook and hobby lobbies I love this yarn or whatever they call it, it was abit I had left over. GIve it a try, I know I should write stuff down but I just can't seem to get in that habit. I think it was like 48 rows. For adults I use a H hook, ch 16 and do hdc rows and I do 56 rows of them.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete